partners in preparations and carrying out of the event
Košické folklórne štúdio
Cultural center of Košice Self-governing Region
Private primary school of art Vlado Urban Communication House s. r. o.
Košické kultúrne centrá - K13
CASSOVIA FOLKFEST 2014
is a great international folklore festival. It continues
in a long tradition of organising international folklore festivals in the metropolis of the
eastern Slovakia, the city of Košice. The festival is aimed at presenting and promoting
traditional Slovak and European culture. Last years have place on festival other dance
styles who is in Košice and guests from Slovakia.
CFF offers * Galaprogramme of the Cassovia folkfest in Košice´s State Theatre - Great daylight dancing parade
- Giant Karička on Main street
- Music and dances of the nations
- Night torch parade and fire show
- Programe of childrens folklore ensembles
- Educational concerts for schools – with participant ensemble from abroad
- Dance show – program of other dance styles
- And many others...